For seasoning :
||Salt to Taste
||Coriander finely chopped
||chilies finely chopped
||1 stalk curry leaves
- Mix water, flour, salt and turmeric to form a batter. Heat oil in a heavy pan, add batter.
- Stir vigorously and evenly to avoid lump formation. Cook till the mixture does not taste raw, stirring continuously. When done (about 7-8 minutes), pour a ladleful in a large plate.
- Spread as thin as possible with the back of a large flat spoon. Use circular outward movements as for dosas.
- When cool, cut into 2" wide strips. Carefully roll each strip, repeat for all plates.
- Place in a serving dish. For seasoning: Sprinkle coconut and coriander all over khandvi rolls.
- Heat oil in a small pan. Add cumin, asafetida, curry leaves and chilies.
- Add sesame seeds and immediately pour over khandvi rolls. Serve with garlic chutney.